- Category: Computer
- Published on 05 January 2013
AutoCAD is a CAD (Computer Aided Design or Computer Aided Drafting) Software application for 2D, 3D design and drafting, developed and sold by Autodesk, Inc. AutoCAD is used in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Architecture, Production Planning and Control, Tool and Fixture design, Preparation of Assembly Lists and Bills of Materials, Piping, Automotive Design, Bio- Medical Instrumentation Design and Communication Network.
- Basics of Computer Aided Design techniques.
- Theory of CAD.
- How to make 2D Drawings in AutoCAD.
- Basic Isometric Drawing.
- Advance Isometric Drawings.
- Object Creation and Editing.
- Advance Object Creation and Editing.
- How to increase productivity.
- How to share data in a network.
- Attributes- Creation & Extraction.
- Ability to Draw and understand the following drawings for:
- How to edit, Modify and Editing AutoCAD drawings.
- Hatching Utilities- Creating & Editing.
- Text Information- Creating & Editing.
- How to dimension the entities CAD .
- Slide Facilities- Creating & Viewing Script files.
- Enquire information – List, Id, Distance & Area.
- How to Create and Access symbols.
- How to prepare and manage a layout.
- Import & Export of files.
- How to Plot Drawings.
Student: (Course Duration: 24 hrs)
Professional: ( Course Duration: 40 hrs)